LEGAL NOTICE OF COOKIES ON THE WEB
TO INTRODUCE IN THE ENTITI’S WEBSITE
GYMTONIC, S.A. uses “cookies” to ensure a proper operation of our website, improving safety and getting a higher efficiency and personalization of the services offered to users. If you continue browsing, or press the “OK” button You accept all its use. If you do not accept this use, press the “NOT OK”.
You can get more information on our cookies policy.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received at the terminal from the website visited and used to record certain interactions browsing a Web site storing data that can be retrieved and updated. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contains anonymous data that are not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user preferences such as preferred language, login or customization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website is accessed, or has used a “banner” advertising to reach.
Our sites also may contain links to social networks (like Facebook or Twitter). GYMTONIC, S.A. does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies and other social networking websites of others, we suggest reviewing their own policies cookies.
This website uses “cookies” as follows:
- Cookie Analytics: Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. and includes information about the web pages accessed, what time, what Web browser, etc. Later, this information is sent to Google’s servers Inc. United States.
- Cookies application “Add-this”: Add-this is a free service that lets you share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this compiles statistical information about your browsing to provide advertising adapted to your browsing habits on this site or elsewhere.
- WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Cookies those techniques are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of different options and services. For example, the ones that serve to maintain the session management, response time, performance and validation options, use of security features, sharing with social networks, etc.
- Customization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the settings on the website, for example, set the language, locale and browser type.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical Cookies are used by our web portal, to develop navigation profiles and to know the user preferences to improve the range of products and services. For example, using a cookie analytic can control the geographical areas of interest to a user, which is the product of more acceptance, etc.
- Cookies publicity / advertising: advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, content editing, etc. Advertising Cookies allow through advertising management storing behaviour information through observing habits, student access and forming a profile of the user’s preferences to provide advertisements about your interests profile.
According to its term:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted in the term.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s computer for a longer time, thus facilitating control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the site.
- IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR I DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
To accomplish with current legislation, we have to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize treatment indicating non-compliance, we would use only technical cookies because they are essential to navigating in our website. In this case, we wouldn’t store any cookie. In the case you continue browsing in our website without refusing the authorization implies accepting its use.
If however, decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to remove cookies or prevent you registering this information on your computer at any time by changing the settings on your browser:
- Cookies configuration of Internet Explorer.
- Cookies configuration of Firefox.
- Cookies configuration of Google Chrome.
- Cookies configurations of Safari.
These browsers are undergoing upgrades or modifications; we can not guarantee that they fit completely in the browser version. You may also use another browser is not contemplated in these links like Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can access directly from your browser options, which is usually the Options menu, in the section “Privacy.” (Please see your browser’s help for more information.)
- WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?